Wednesday, 18 September 2013

[REVIEW] Drake - Hold On We're Goin Home

 


I'm not really a big fan of Drake actually, the first time i heard Drake voice is from Justin Bieber - Right Here
and i really like his voice. His not really rap but singing so smoothly and i know his a rapper and i never thought that he have this smooth voice to go with. So i start to search for more Drake's songs, and i found this awesome song.

THE REVIEW

This song turnout to be in Drake's new album dropping soon in this 24th September. He released the official single Hold On We're Goin Home on Itunes on 6th August and drop the song on the radio on the 12th. From my point of view about this song, Drake really potray the loneliness he feel without his girl. This song also got the 90's vibe in its rhythm and the synth sound so good to be mix with the rnb sound. Drake sing this song smoothly almost like his begging and i kinda like it. Majid Jordan also featuring in this track although they only had a small part but they leave a deep impact to the bridge of the song. What i read from Rap Genius site, Drake make the song to the thought of the army that away from the families and home so that they can related to them. I kinda relate this song to myself cause i always have this loneliness thing in my heart so whenever i heard this song it give me hope to think that the person i miss, miss me too. I can imagine myself sitting on a bus going somewhere listen to this song on the earphone and just reminiscing my memories or missing my family or someone. This song is a great song for those who like to be sentimental over a song. 


So if you are not agree with my review of the song or you want to spazz the song with me, you can feel free to comment below. This is only my opinion about Drake's song. I would love to hear from you too. And for your information, i review songs that outdated and i take request. If u have any great song for me to hear please let me know. 

THE LYRIC

I got my eyes on you
You're everything that I see
I want your hot love and emotion
Endlessly, I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly

Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be
Just hold on we're going home
Just hold on we're going home
It's hard to do these things alone
Just hold on we're going home

I got my eyes on you
You're everything that I see
I want your hot love and emotion
Endlessly, I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your hot love and emotion endlessly

Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be
Just hold on we're going home
Just hold on we're going home
It's hard to do these things alone
Just hold on we're going home

You're the girl
You're the one
Gave you everything I love
I think there's something, baby
I think there's something, baby

You're the girl
You're the one
Gave you everything I love
I think there's something, baby
I think there's something, baby

Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be
Just hold on we're going home
Just hold on we're going home
It's hard to do these things alone
Just hold on we're going home

Lyrics credit to : azlyrics.com

1 comment: